Thursday, January 5, 2012

Big decision on the horizon.....

Is it that I am not accepting and realize I really enjoy the life I am living or is it that I am afraid to live the life I want to live?  Have I completely lost myself in my career because I really am not happy with the way my personal life has gone?  Am I afraid to have quiet time to enjoy life because I just don't want to face the life that has let me down?  These questions are brought about by a big decision I will be making in the coming days.  I have an amazing opportunity to embark on an amazing adventure and help people at the same time, but I am afraid to take that step.  I am afraid of the unknown, I am afraid of feeling vulnerable and out of control.  Fear can be paralizing, yet pulls me into a deep contemplation.  What is my next step?  I stand here at a cross road, looking in both directions and wondering where each path will take me.  Now, I ask myself, which path will I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment